There’s NO 100% guaranteed System, Method, and/or Strategy to win when gambling. Play at your own risk and only with the money you can afford to lose. Gambling should be done responsibly and I believe the below tips can help manage the risks you take and improve your chances to be more successful.
1) Play only with money you can comfortably afford to lose! – You will enjoy gambling much more if you are playing with money that is budgeted for your entertainment. If you are gambling with your rent money or other essentials you will likely lose and ruin your experience by adding undo stress. If you can not afford to gamble, just play free games or tournaments. Not sure how much you can afford to gamble? Create a budget! If you need a free budget software you can find it at the blow link
2) Bankroll management – Learning how to handle a bankroll can mean the difference between a healthy profit and going broke. Players have to find the right games, learn to deposit sensibly, and work out when it’s time to take the money and stop playing. In order to help in this I provide the same bankroll management spreadsheet I use in all my videos. You can download for free below:
3) Set a Stop-Loss – A stop-loss is a loss mitigation tool where a player will implement a policy of discontinuing play when a specific loss to the player’s bankroll is met. On its face, a stop-loss is a simple thing, for example, ‘if my $500 bankroll goes down to $300, I’m walking away’.
4) Always take profit – The best way to ensure players get profits is by stopping after profiting, no amount of profit is too little. Gambling non-stop will likely eventually lead to the player losing their money. Remember, casinos are in business to make money.
5) Know when to walk away. Sometimes it isn’t your day, and recognizing that can save you from a big loss. Just stop playing or play something very cheap that won’t hurt you when you don’t like the way things are playing out. If every game you try ends up in a loss, go to another casino or come back another day. If you are playing a table game and you don’t like the results from the dealer come back later or try another table. Don’t try and force a win, it typically leads to bigger losses.
6) Proportional Betting – Using proportional betting means betting a small and set amount of your bank. Proportional betting is absolutely key to anyone who wants to survive and make profit from betting.For
Example: If your bank roll for video poker is $200, maybe bet between $1 to $5 bets.
7) Do not gamble while intoxicated – It is no secret that alcohol lowers our inhibitions thus making us more willing to take larger risks and casinos understand this. Why do you think so many casinos give away free alcohol? Casinos and online gambling sites benefit from its players consuming alcohol. Alcohol skews your perception of reality and caution. The bottom line is simple; don’t drink and gamble as It is a formula for disaster. If you do choose to drink, do so in moderation on a full stomach.
8) Play free games before playing your money. If you are out of practice or have never played a specific game before, look for free versions of the game online where you can practice. Many Websites now offer free games for roulette, blackjack, and slot games. Many casinos have free tournaments that you can play in for free.
9) Move around – Do not get committed to one machine, table, or casino. If it isn’t working for you try something else.
10) Feed the machines smaller bills. There are reasons casinos use chips (table games) or credits in a machine. Subconsciously it is less painful to lose a chip then it is to lose actual cash. Don’t believe me? Next time you play a machine feed the machine $20s or $10s compared to $100 bills. Every time you put cash into a machine your mind will question whether this machine is worth playing. However, when you have a $100 bill in the machine it is much easier to blow through the entire amount then when you have to keep feeding it smaller bills.
11) Have fun! – Never get angry or frustrated when gambling. Casinos make money for a reason, if you don’t expect to having losing sessions then you are setting yourself up for disaster. If you are playing with money you can afford to lose it will be much easier to take a tough session. If you enjoy yourself even in a loss then you are on the right track.
12) – Don’t use the ATMs inside casinos – Don’t use the ATM inside the casino…get cash out prior to coming. Consider leaving your atm or credit cards at home to reduce the temptation of spending more than you had planned. Bring only what you can afford to spend.
In conclusion – These rules can be summed up by playing with self-control. When you lose control and go off your rules you will likely lose more then you can afford to. I truly wish you the much success and remember if you aren’t having fun then stop playing.